Saturday, June 18, 2011

New Start

I can NOT believe my last post was in 2008!! Obviously, so much has happened in the last 3 years. We have moved, both of the kids are in school, so much is different now. I seem to have a lot of time on my hands these days so hopefully I will be able to update the blog more regularly. I want to figure out how to decorate the blog like the other blogs I follow which are so cute!!

Carson is 8 yrs old now and really into dancing. She LOVES it!! She just finished 2nd grade and amazes us all the time with how smart, funny, caring, and talented she is with all that she does. Ethan is 6 yrs old and has just graduated from Kindergarten. He is really into sports, mostly baseball!! He has one more game for the season. It is so exciting to see the kids develop their passions.

No comments: